Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Preston Playground - YIKES!

I can not believe how much Logan and I are entering this whole internet thing. We have recently started selling items on Amazon and Ebay (let me know if you need some good stuff ... I can hook you up), joined an online photo developer and now I'm doing what I always said I wouldn't. I'm blogging. Hopefully it won't be lame. My hope is to share our lives with all the people that we love that we can't seem to stay in contact with by phone. We would love for you to share in our journey as we try to figure out how in the world to raise our kids, love each other, glorify God and generally do it all!! Any advice is always welcome!

Last night, we went to Dick's Sporting Goods and took Asa to the rock wall. In these dreary winter months, we are always looking for ways to wear that boy out (and get some PE credit for school). I've included some pictures so everyone can see how awesome it was. The lady who was spotting him was amazed that I wasn't more nervous, but after watching my son climb the Carriage House North holly tree all the way to the top -- what's a wall when he's tethered to a harness and a woman?? He did really well. He made it about 20 feet up before his arms and legs started getting quivery. He started doing more swinging than climbing and decided he had enough. I think it was a really good first stab at climbing. Anyway, hope you enjoy.


Asa suited up and ready to go!



Maddie being dramatic!

Caroline rooting on big brother!

1 comment:

Margie Briggs said...

Asa is such a big boy :D

Allison is a noble peace prize winner.........

Margie is Mrs. America...........

:D